SOS NHS CONFERENCE 2022
The NHS is failing, not because of inherent flaws, but because the Government wants it to fail. Neither the new Prime Minister Liz Truss, the Health and Care Act, or Jeremy Hunt’s recent proposals for ‘virtual wards’ will deliver what we need. We demand a health and care service fit for all – and we invite you to play a part in winning just that.
EVENT HAS PASSED: LOOK OUT FOR CONFERENCE REPORT SOON!
- Dr Tony O’Sullivan – Co-chair Keep Our NHS Public
- Mike Forster – Chair of Health Campaigns Together
- Dr Andrew Meyerson – A&E Doctor
- Kate Osborne MP – Labour Party
- Unite the Union Speaker tbc
- Dr Sonia Adesara – NHS Doctor and member of Keep Our NHS Public
- Holly Turner – Nurse and co-founder of NHS Workers Say No
- Ian Hodson – President of BFAWU
- Holly Johnston – Nurse and activist
- UNISON Speaker tbc
- Alia Butt – NHS Psychologist & Chair of NHS Staff Voices
- Helen O’Connor – GMB organiser and NHS activist
- Michael Mansfield QC – Chair People’s Covid Inquiry and human rights lawyer